Nicotinamide riboside for endurance, energy, and healthy aging*
- Supports cognitive function and provides neuroprotection*
- Stimulates thermogenesis*
- Enhances endurance and efficiency of skeletal and cardiac muscle*
- Promotes healthy aging through sirtuin activation*
Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+).* NAD+ is a key component of the citric acid cycle and the electron transport chain, both involved in mitochondrial production of ATP for energy.*
In addition to its importance in cellular energy production, NAD+ is a critical substrate for several enzymes, including sirtuins (SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular), which play key roles in healthy aging, weight management, metabolic syndrome, and hepatic lipid metabolism.*
What health benefits does NiaCel provide?
- NiaCel supports insulin sensitivity*
- NiaCel promotes healthy aging by turning on sirtuins, which increases mitochondrial biogenesis*
- NiaCel is neuroprotective and supports cognitive function*
- NiaCel supports weight management by promoting thermogenesis*1
- NiaCel benefits endurance athletes and fatigued individuals by increasing muscle and cardiac mitochondria*
One Capsule Contains:
Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride* 125 mg
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide.
This product contains ChromaDex Inc.'s proprietary Nicotinamide Riboside ingredient, NiagenŽ. Niagen is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc.
Take 1 capsule two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.